Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Betrayal



Book 1 of Forge Worlds Horus Heresy series is coming... Betrayal.  Sons of Horus, Emperor's Children, World Eaters, with a dash of Death Guard. I guess I'm cool with that. FW already have the plague marine kits, and all the old armour marks... so the good ol' Death Guard probably won't get much more love in the infantry department, but still... a new books means hope for new sculpts, right? Maybe some named Heroes/Villains.

For me, plastic Plague Bearers + Nurglings from GW were much bigger news, but I've read the Horus Heresy novels, I'll look forward to seeing whatever FW comes up with.

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving the new Nurgle deamons. BTW- working on a Nurgly Traitor Guard army if you want to check it out if you get the chance http://rednekkzmekshop.blogspot.com/

    I'm wondering if GW will do plastic Plague Marines? If the plaguebearer sculpts are any indicator they'd be just awesome with awesome sauce.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New GW Plague Marines? Yes, please. That would be lovely.

    ReplyDelete