Saturday, July 4, 2009

X: Flamer Squad



The major components (6 of 7) of my first flamer squad are nearly all assembled now. I'm starting to get more confident with my conversions as time goes on. That's the left arm of my southpaw flamer still drying there on the left. I'm still waiting on a bunch of bits (shoulder pads, backpacks, shields and the upper body of my powerfist champion) to arrive in the mail. This squad is also in need of a rhino-tank to ride around in.

I've picked-up a pin-vice (finally) so I've started drilling-out some barrels and bullet holes. I should have enough work left to do on these guys to keep me busy until my bits arrive. If I run out of stuff to do, I guess I'll have to bite the bullet and go get me some Green Stuff to play with.

No comments:

Post a Comment