Well the post title kinda says it all: these are some rough sketches I did for alternate Plague Bearer designs we're kicking around over at PapaNurgle.enjoy!
Saturday, September 17, 2011
Friday, September 16, 2011
- Librarian: jump pack (125 pts.)
- Honour Guard: Champion, Noviate, 2x meltaguns, 5x jump packs (205 pts.)
- Furioso Librarian: magna grapple, drop pod (225 pts.)
- (2x) Sanguinary Priest: jump pack (150 pts.)
- Techmarine: jump pack (50 pts.)
- (3x) Land Speeder: multimelta (180 pts.)
- (2x) Assault Marines: 1x power fist, 2x meltaguns, 10x jumpacks (470 pts.)
- 5 strong Sniper Scout Squad: 5x cammo cloaks (90 pts.)
First crack at writing a list w/ the Blood Angels codex. I guess I'll probably just use those last 5 points on a melta bomb or a storm shield somewhere....
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Monday, September 12, 2011
- 1st time using non-GW paints.
- 1st time applying waterslide transfers.
- 1st time printing waterslide transfers. (thank you BoLS).
- 1st time using Dullcoat.
- 1st time using weathering powders.
I think he came out looking pretty good, all things considered.